Nearly every night I lay on my bed and glue my eyes to my laptop screen because I’m reading other bloggers’ posts. I gather so much information from them and find them as a great source for honest experience and opinions. Little did I know that many of the bloggers I’m inspired by feel the same about me! This community of women and men have been some of the most spirited and influential people in my life. So it was a complete surprise to me when Shauna and Jess nominated me for this award.
It’s no Pulitzer or any other prestigious award and it doesn’t have to be. The fact that my peers consider me inspiring to them means more than words can describe. So thank you, ladies!
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your post.
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
- Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
7 Things About Me:
1. I’m a proud Arizonan but a coastal person through and through. West coast is the best coast!
2. Mother to two loving and inseparable dogs whom I’ve raised and trained since they were 9 weeks old. They just turned 5 this past December.
3. My first passion is all things relating to the ocean, hence my undergrad in Marine Biology, but I’ve been feeling a little lost lately and hope to find my inspiration to return back to that field.
4. I went to Space Camp in grade school because my uncle used to work for NASA. He is not a scientist nor an astronaut.
5. I was a very shy individual growing up. Now these days people confuse my quiet, calm nature with something else but what I’m really doing is observing you. Not to sound creepy or anything.
6. I haven’t had kids yet for several reasons, however, the main reason being my love for traveling. I’m a little scared to give up the ridiculously fun, spontaneous, and memorable things I’ll get to do while traveling.
7. I’m that girl at the bar that will nicely ask you to move over so I can order and will apologize if I bump into you – drunk or sober. And those that don’t know how to do that really piss me off. Really.
I eagerly nominate the following bloggers whom I find very inspirational not only to their readers but especially to me. I’m sure these people have been nominated by others in the blogsphere and I apologize for the double tag. Regardless, these bloggers are people who I read regularly and find a lot of insight and honesty in their posts. Thank you guys for inspiring me!
1. Beauty by Britanie | 2. Eco Beauty Secrets | 3. Edible Facial | 4. Genuine Glow | 5. Mademoiselle Nature | 6. My Lucite Dreams | 7. My Organic Life | 8. Neiman’s Idealist | 9. Pemberly Jones | 10. Plein Vanity | 11. Seed to Serum | 12. She’s So Eco | 13. Short, Small, + Sweet | 14. The Green Product Junkie | 15. The Green Derm